Sunday, May 31, 2009


May 27th 2009

Today I did some of our voice thread. I recorded a various voice clips over some of the images Alexandra (my partner) and I chose. Alexandra and I shared the work as we are a team. Once we were done this, i saved it and then put it onto my iweb and my blogger. I am pleased with my progress and am glad I have finished this voice thread.

May 28th 2009

Today i was began doing my brochure. I chose a nice template which really stresses the idea of "Education for All". I have numerous pictures and lots of facts and information and statistics. I was not able to finish this lesson however I am sure it will be printed by the next one if I work diligently.


May 29th 2009

I officially completed my Iweb today. I am really happy because it is a large part of the project and now I am done. It took a while but it was all worth the time. I am glad I have learned to use a Mac because I had no experience before this class. Now I need to finish my evaluation and I will be done the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment